Stream of consciousness and other personal thoughts garnered throughout the week and which will be added to as the week rolls on. These thoughts are unrefined, unquantified, unverified, and raw. Any of these may be either be edited, deleted or otherwise spawn out into its own separate post…
- Grant Imahara of Mythbusters has tragically passed away very suddenly. Have to admit, his passing probably hit me a lot more than any other Celebrity.
- Apparently those who were previously infected by CoVid-19 are susceptible to getting it again. I do wonder if we are actually looking at the same Coronavirus or a different strain? Appears the world are having repeated recurrent waves of this thing.
- Quiet weekend away down Waikato way. Visiting various historical sites and doing another walk up the Kauri grove loop track at the northern end of the Hakarimata range.
- Finally got my Raspberry Pi 4 (with 8GB Ram), have set it up as a Desktop PC and it appears to do the job surprisingly well. Seems to choke when I try to run Firefox browser though (hence why it seems they went with Chromium as part of the default install)
- Coming to the conclusion that Branding increasingly in a lot of cases can end up leading to misplaced loyalty on the part of consumers.
Older Stream of Consciousness thoughts can be found here.