From the Maori Dictionary regarding Aroha Nui…
1. much love, with deep affection – often used in signing off letters to friends.
- Arohanui Arts & Education Trust – www.arohanuitrust.co.nz
- Arohanui Special School – www.arohanui.school.nz
- Arohanui Film Festival – www.arohanuifilmfestival.nz
- Arohanui Christian Trust – www.arohanui.org.nz
- Arohanui Hospice – www.arohanuihospice.org.nz
- Arohanui Big Love – www.arohanui.co.nz
(Please Note: I am not affiliated with any of the above listed organizations)
Ka kite ano!